Excellence in People Management
Providing expert and affordable employment relations support for your business
Based in Auckland, New Zealand, eipm provides small business owners with cost-effective and down-to-earth support and solutions to their employment relations challenges. The NZ employment arena is constantly becoming more and more complex and challenging with the frequent introduction of new employment legislation and case law. Whether you employ just one or one hundred employees, you will need to operate within the same legislative framework and boundaries.
- Pragmatic solutions and friendly advice when you need it most for all your staff-related queries or problems
- Legally compliant employment contracts, letters and other documents written specifically to meet your needs
- Steady guidance through those difficult disciplinary investigations
- Peace of mind when going through a restructure or redundancies within your business
- Clarity and direction when responding to a personal grievance
Check out how eipm can help you with:
Don’t risk getting it wrong!
Get eipm to take the stress out of your people management!
Many of you would be aware that when the labour-led coalition was voted into government, they had pledged to put…
The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) has just published a booklet entitled: Holidays Act 2003 - Guidance on…
This is an extract from a blog post that I had prepared last year that should still be very relevant…
Working over the Christmas period - how does it work? A word about work and Public Holidays – The Holidays…